Friday, November 12, 2010

HARRY POTTER 7 pt. 1 WORLD PREMIERE!!!!!!!!

MOST EPIC NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!
My childhood is now complete and I can die happy.

Do you realize that the first Harry Potter book came out in 1998 when I was 7? I grew up with Harry Potter!!! I have grown up with the stars of Harry Potter. I have now been within 3 feet of almost the entire Harry Potter cast.

Some may ask, Was it worth the 2 hours of sleep and the 17 hours of waiting in the freezing pouring rain?! Yes, YES IT WAS!!!!! I have never been so physically, mentally or emotionally exhausted in my life. But the stars of Harry Potter were worth every minute.

A few of us headed over to Leicester Square to scout out what was going on around 10 pm on the 10th. There was already a line of about 150 people camping out. We meet some girls, took a picture with them and that picture made it into the Daily Mail. The group of us study abroad girls are in the back right corner of the picture.






At 3:15 AM 19 BYU girls left the centre looking our finest!













After 15 hours of waiting, this is what we saw...


























J.K. Rowling's autograph


"You made our childhoods magical Jo!" - It's so true!


We ended up stealing one of the World Premiere posters and a part of the red carpet!
What an incredible day!

Cheers




No comments:

Post a Comment