Monday, November 22, 2010

Reoccurring nightmare

3 more sleepless nights in pain........countless number of times vomiting............3 days in bed............7 episodes of Life Unexpected...........6 episodes of Glee.............2 Episodes of Grey's Anatomy............5 movies...............facebook stalking pretty much all my friends : )......

I thought I was getting better, but it seems as though the doctors have no idea what they are talking about or what is wrong with me.

The pain seems to only come at night when I lay down. Hence why it's a reoccurring nightmare. I now have a fear of going to sleep because I have no desire to wake up in pain in the middle of the night. I have resulted to sleeping sitting up which is not fun but it doesn't bring on the pain in my back!

I only have a few weeks left in London and many things to check off the list still. This is not how I want to be spending my time. I guess I should try to be productive and get some homework done so I don't have to worry about it when I feel better. Easier said than done. Hopefully I get better soon.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Dang, Kara. I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ally! Currently in the hospital but on the road to recovery!

    ReplyDelete